Table for one :)
GUYS! with my other couple photos, my wedding posts have gotten over 5000 notes. So ridiculous. What is life.
:) Weirded out that my face is everywhere. Happy that it’s my face crazy in love with this guy up here. :) It’s been over 2 months and they have been the most happy months of my entire life. Thank you so much for all the love and support. <3
I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I know I’ve posted a million pictures of us and I promise I’ll stop soon…..but I just had to show you my three favorite pictures my photographer sent me. They literally make me cry so hard. Ryan and I wanted to have worship at our wedding and it was literally the most crazy, emotional, beautiful moment. I am so blessed my photographer captured this and even more blessed to have married a man that wants to worship Jesus with me.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.