Ten ways to love.
- Listen without interrupting. ( PROVERBS 18 )
- Speak without accusing. ( JAMES 1:19 )
- Give without sparing. ( PROVERBS 21:26 )
- Pray without ceasing. ( COLOSSIANS 1:9 )
- Answer without arguing. ( PROVERBS 17:1 )
- Share without pretending. ( EPHESIANS 4:15 )
- Enjoy without complaint. ( PHILIPPIANS 2:14 )
- Trust without wavering. ( CORINTHIANS 13:7 )
- Forgive without punishing. ( COLOSSIANS 3:13 )
- Promise without forgetting. ( PROVERBS 13:12 )
Why would Christ need to send the Holy Spirit to comfort us if life was going to be comfortable.
Jason Wing (via hearingsoundinsilence)